Re: [tlug] Thunderbird - sending plain text mail

> How do I make it just never, never, ever, send emails in html?

Account Settings, then Composition And Addressing. There is a checkbox
that says "Compose messages in html" that should be unchecked.

If that wasn't it, I don't know: I seem to have no special settings in
Preferences regarding HTML, and I am replying to HTML emails in plain
text (AFAIK - at least, I don't see the HTML editor come up).

Darren

--
Darren Cook
http://dcook.org/mlsn/ (English-Japanese-German-Chinese free dictionary)