Re: [tlug] Analog to Digital Converter recommendations?

On 10/31/07, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:
> I have a Sony analog to digital converter that I will either lend to you
> for your conversions, or give to you if you'd be willing to do some
> conversions for me.
>
> This is the one I have:
> http://www.supremevideo.com/camcorders/sonycamcorders/dvmcda2.htm
>
> Contact me off list if you want to discuss details.

Depending on whether the device I bought (Sony GV-D200 8mm
digital/analogue playback boxj) works out, I may be looking for
another way to get that material digitized.  Have you used that
digital converter yourself much?  I wonder if I should buy one.

Lyle