Re: [tlug] Feedback needed (i.e., website design): KISS

2007/11/1, Keith Bawden <keith@example.com>:
> Lynx (or any other text only browser) will help you the see what your
> site looks like to search engines, and to text readers and other aids
> that visually impaired web surfers use. Text based browsers should be
> in the tool kit of ALL web developers - IMHO.
I never heard of that. The perspective may be different because I
never optimize HTML pages for robots. And I have to put myself into
the position of my users whose browers' are IE6 with +.6 probability,
and not lynx or links

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu