Re: [tlug] LCD Monitors

Zuco Pietro wrote:
On 11/1/07, Henri Honda <k6don@example.com> wrote:

I'm looking for a 17 or 19" LCD monitor at a reasonable price.  I live
in Fukui where everything is in the expensive side.  They want 30,000 to
40,000 yen for such monitors.

Try OTTO at Akihabara. http://www.ottonet.co.jp/

You can find some 19" Sun LCD monitors for 24.000 yen. Go to the Unix
stuff at 5th floor.

Yeah, but a train ticket from Fukui to Akihabara and back is about Yen 28,000 so the net-net saving isn't there. But, maybe the OP can check kakaku.com, rakuten, or pricewatch to find a seller who will ship to Fukui for little or nothing. Otto also has its own web site (http://www.ottonet.co,jp) for used and new hardware.

--
CL