RE: [tlug] Arial ... MS ...: Embrace Free Fonts

For safety sake though, one might want to change
the name of the font as well.

As I said before, take it for what it is worth.
Also, do more research.  :P

I think I will as soon as I can get access to
sources other than Wikipedia.  I think that
most already know my internet predicament. ^^;;

I would like to investigate the legalities of fonts myself. :)

--
Ken