Re: [tlug] Feedback needed (i.e., website design): KISS

On 11/1/07, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:
> Don't offically support Lynx because it is so not widely used. The use
> of Lynx is for sysadmins who only has Internet access though a
> terminal.
>
> You'd better look at your Apache's log and see how many accesses are
> done with Lynx. I bet it is less than 0.1% out of all the requests.

Lynx (or any other text only browser) will help you the see what your
site looks like to search engines, and to text readers and other aids
that visually impaired web surfers use. Text based browsers should be
in the tool kit of ALL web developers - IMHO.

Regards, Keith