Re: [tlug] Completely baffled as to why Cron job is not working [SOLVED]

Darren, Edward,

Thanks for responding.

You guys were basically right about the path issue.

I thought I had already dealt with that by using explicit paths for all commands. But, while I was experimenting with the suggestions you offered, I saw that one of the *arguments* for one of the commands was looking for a file that wasn't being named with a full path.

D'oh!

Thank you for helping me to look at the problem from the right angle.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G