Re: [tlug] Analog to Digital Converter recommendations?

>   I'm looking into buying an Analog to Digital
> converter so that I can convert my old VHS tapes
> (Dr. Who, if you need to know...) to DVD.

I did this using the line-in on my digital video camera; it was a while
back but I think I may have gone from analog to digital tape, and then
from digital tape into the computer. So probably not worth buying a
camera specially for this, but if you have one already it is worth
considering.

Darren