Re: [tlug] xen and windows

Darren Cook wrote:
> My windows needs are modest (remote desktop, visual C++ for fairly
> simple programs, IE to check my websites are not accidentally
> firefox-only, etc.), but the past few months they've become daily needs,
> and always having two machines running feels wasteful. NB. Dual boot is
> *not* an option; I always need linux applications (e.g. my email) open
> at the same time.

Just in case you haven't heard of these options:
* IEs4Linux [1] - Downloads and installs various IE versions on Linux
* Browsershots [2] - Renders a specified URL on various
browsers/platforms and screenshots the result for you. Slow but free
(and Free)
* VC++ under wine [3] - Has gold support

> P.S. xensource.com is running aspx pages: is that a good or bad sign? :-)

Perhaps!

HTTP headers for http://xensource.com/Pages/default.aspx :