Re: [tlug] good C book for iso c99?

Miles Colman wrote:
Hi C gurus,

anyone know of a good reference/learning book that includes features of iso c99? I keep hearing about K&R but it's ooooold.

Expert C Programming by Peter van der Linden is a bit old (1994) but very good as it explains some of the important things about C that are a bit hard to get. I had been programming C for a while but after reading this I really understood what I was doing.

Brett