Re: Fedora Lifespan versus RHEL/Centos Lifespan [tlug]

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 23:18 -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> Heh, judging from our respective posts on Fedoraforums, I think I went
> to Fedora 8 test before you did.  Nyah nyah.  :)

Actually, Scott, I'm ashamed to say I haven't tried any of the tests
yet :( What I need to do before that is rip open my case and move
my (3) hard disks around, or maybe remove the 40G disk altogether.
(I have a 40, 80 and 250Gb disk plus a DVD burner) The BIOS sees
the 250Gb disk as 133Gb so I'm loathe to put that first. I did
mention my PC was ancient, didn't I? :)

Before that though, I've been given the unenviable task of installing
to a Toshiba laptop, that isn't a Toshiba laptop anymore (someone
rebuilt the insides) that has no removable drives. I have no idea
of what to expect till I boot it up to XP.

Wayne