Re: Fedora Lifespan versus RHEL/Centos Lifespan [tlug]

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 22:12 -0400, jep200404 wrote:
> 《Wayne》 wrote:
>
> > ... FC5 reached EOL in June and FC6 will be shelved not long
> > after F8 is released. Schedule for that is November 8th.
>
> Hence RHEL and Centos with their long lives.
>
> Jim

Some of us like living on the edge :-) I'm chomping at the bit to get my
greedy paws on Gnome 2.20. Unfortunately, though stable, those two
distros are still based on Gnome 2.16 if memory serves. As a home user/
hobbyist I don't need the stability of RedHat.

Wayne