Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration

On 10/16/2007, "Darren Cook" <darren@example.com> wrote:

>Try opening a shell, then type
>  export LANG=ja_JP.UTF8;oocalc
>
>This opens OO Calc with Japanese menus. Change oocalc to the name of
>your app. If that works then you can make a Custom Application Launcher
>(or the KDE equivalent) with the above as the command.

Cool trick :)

My curiosity is now piqued WRT his original problem; what
GNOME/KDE/window manager of your choice/console apps are there which
have only Japanese menus? And are they things that would be useful to a
non-Japanese-reading audience if they had English translations?

Jonathan