Re: [tlug] xen and windows

> Supposedly AMD had a feature equivalent to VT ("virtualization
> technology"?); does that not work?

I talked to a guy from HP a few weeks ago about virtualization support.
We didn't get into details, but he did say that right now they recommend
Intel. However, at the end of this year, they'll be recommending AMD. I
take it he was referring to the upcoming releases.

On the software side, I've been using the free VMWare Player for awhile.
It's not much to figure out and seems to work pretty well. I am curious
about VirtualBox now.

- Jason