RE: [tlug] xen and windows: Vista Forbidden (Almost, Not quite)

That depends on where he gets the computer.
That wasn't the question though.  It was stated in
a fairly final manner that Windows Vista didn't allow
for virtualization.  Odds are, that for a clean and stable
setup, that will be easily maintainable, he will need to
have a copy of the Vista CD/DVD on hand anyway.  In order
to do that, he will have to purchase a copy.  Windows
OEM installs don't often come with CD's any more. :(

If that ends up being the case, then he needs to know
which version NOT to get.

Not trying to seem offensive.  Just can't think of a
better way to word things.  :P Been dealing with FUD
mongers in another forum, and it has me a bit agitated
at the moment. hehehe. :)

---
Ken