Re: [tlug] xen and windows

> but does VMware server run ie?
>
> Isn't that one thing Darren wanted to do?

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Since it can run XP and XP can
run internet explorer, then yes.  For the sake of it I just launched it
and it opened the google page just fine.  YMMV of course ;).

 Wow cool!  I sorta thought it was a headless sort of beast.

I'm happy with the vmware workstation though since I can clone my virtual machines and have multiple instances around just in case one gets infected or suffers an error on the users part.

Shawn