RE: [tlug] Vendor lock-in vs monopoly

<snip>

I think we were looking at two different issues.  I am looking at the
use of the license for future projects.  Inclusion of old code does
potentialy present issues, but that is not something I was looking at.

I suppose I should be more careful about how broad my statements are.
Thanks for the comments. :-)  I will pay more attention to what I say.

--
Ken