Re: [tlug] [OT] A Question about Sourceforge

(Ross Turk, at Sourceforge, sent me the below message, asking me to post
it to the tlug list. Please reply directly to him.)

SourceForge.net does have a system for taking over a project.  We call
it our Abandoned Project Takeover system, and to activate it you just
need to attempt to register a new project with the same name as the old
one.  The old admins will be emailed, and if they don't respond within a
certain period of time, the project will be transferred to the new
requester.

Feel free to include my email address if you decide to pass this
information along.  I'd be happy to answer any questions other members
of the list may have.

Thanks!
Ross

--
Ross Turk <rturk@example.com>
SourceForge.net Community Manager

"Consider a sandwich, for instance." - Richard Stallman