[tlug] recommended Hikari Fibre providers

I have used Asahi-net for more than 5 years
at home and in the office their basic 10Mbps-100Mbps
service covers my needs. One static global IP and no port-blocking
for static IP users.

Linux logs in fine via pppoe, I use IP cop at home and commercial spec
firewalls in the office. No problems at all.

English language support from and Englishman (Chris Green), not
too technical himself, but his Japanese team are good, and he will always get
back to you if he cannot answer a question immediately.

Hope this helps.

Regards  T.