[tlug] recommended Hikari Fibre providers

I'm going to get Hikari fibre installed, but I don't know which
provider to choose.  The recent discussion on this list made me think
I should ask.

In addition to good speed and connectivity I need a static IP address,
no port blocking or other stupid nonsense, and one of the
TV-over-fibre services (probably SkyPerfect).   I would like, but
don't require, more than one static IP.  Also, if the provider also
has a data centre to host my server, that would be another plus point.

So, any recommendations or warnings?

--
Marty