Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

On 26/09/2007, Nguyen Vu Hung <vu-hung@example.com> wrote:

> I think 孔子 is the one to praise for keeping Chinese and unchanged.
> When they come to another country, they bring their language, food and
> culture with them. They are "strong opinion" - like us  :P - and they
> think it is OK not to be changed ( or to adapt ) anywhere, anytime.

I consider that a bug, not a feature. But then again, I am one of
those (rare?) Americans who believes that the "mixing pot" is the
secret to America's success. Too bad the grandchildren and children of
immigrants in Congress have forgotten that...

--
Cheers,
Josh