Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

burlingk@example.com さんは書きました:
> included), and it is a bit different in every country.
I agree. It is *slightly* different. If someone wants to try *real* aji
of Chinese food, then Chukagai is the place to go. If we go to
"downtown" to have a expensive lunch, it is not Chinese food anymore.

> However, I think Chinese varries less than most ethnic
> foods, from one country to the next, given that the
> Chinese people have moved arround so much. :P

I think 孔子 is the one to praise for keeping Chinese and unchanged.
When they come to another country, they bring their language, food and
culture with them. They are "strong opinion" - like us  :P - and they
think it is OK not to be changed ( or to adapt ) anywhere, anytime.

I've met some 2nd, 3rd generation Chinese in Ikebukuro and found that
they speak Japanese worse than me!

btw, :s/Chinese/Vietnamese/g if you want to know about Vietnam :D