Re: [tlug] Policy on debug codes

Simon Cozens さんは書きました:
> Curt Sampson wrote:
>> Well, that in part depends on whether you're likely to have to debug
>> installations that are out in the field.
>
> You are; life is hard.
IMO We need them in place if they do not stress the servers.

>> But generally, I delete the debug code completely, becuase it's only
>> there to get me to the point where I have an automated test passing, and
>> if it ever breaks again, the test is designed to tell me what's wrong.
>
> That's not deleting your debug code, that's moving it to another file. :)

Anyone tried Perl's Smart::Comments.

FYI, Smart::Comments[1] are just comments, but they can be trigged with
a flag , acted as a "debugger" when needed.

BR,

NVH

[1]
http://search.cpan.org/~dconway/Smart-Comments-v1.0.2/lib/Smart/Comments.pm