RE: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

I understand that. :P
I am American, but one thing that is common to
almost every country I have been too is Chinese
food.  :P  It is everywhere.  However, I have eaten
Chinese food in about four different countries (China
included), and it is a bit different in every country.

However, I think Chinese varries less than most ethnic
foods, from one country to the next, given that the
Chinese people have moved arround so much. :P

--
Ken