Re: [tlug] ScrumMaster training in Tokyo!

Simon Cozens さんは書きました:
> Josh Glover wrote:
>> According
>> to the Wikipedia article,[1] it was actually two Japanese blokes who
>> noted the similarities between successful project teams and successful
>> rugby teams
>
> It's true - I always played on out the wings, both in rugby and in software.

When a MS employee came to the biggest software company - beep-beep - in
Vietnam and worked there as a team leader, he was very surprised
beep-beep's employees have ( pirated ) Age of Empires ( AOE ) game
installed in their work computers. And to make things better, they play
game in work time.

The MS employee may think that it is a BS and beep-beep employees do not
have professionalism but in fact, they are quite good at team-work.

When playing AOE, we play in a team. The success is of the whole team.
We must have a good strategy: Where to attack, where to defend, when to
call for help, when to help allies, macro-manage the economics and
micro-manage armies. AOE, like other real time strategy game, has a
complex economy system. We have to make a goal ( for example, make some
kind of unit and optimize ( upgrade ) it ) while the resource is limited.

Any AOC players out there? :P

BR,

NVH