RE: [tlug] Video Editing on Linux - a front-runner IMHO

Have you ever tried "clicking like a madman" in one of the windows
based video editors? :P  Pretty much expect the same.  I think it
is a resource issue from dealing with all the information it has
in memory at once, combined with being told to do a thousand things
at once. heheheh.

--
Ken