Re: [tlug] Video Editing on Linux - a front-runner IMHO

Brett,
Does it handle multi-camera?

So far as I can tell, you can add as many video and audio tracks as you want.

I have, since writing my initial post on it, crashed it once by clicking like a madman, and found what might be either a bug or at least a "non-obvious interface" issue.

Which I bring up just to highlight that it's not perfect. Still head and shoulders above the others, in my view, but still... the usual warning of save and save often while working applies.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G