Re: [tlug] Video Editing on Linux - a front-runner IMHO

Dave M G wrote:
TLUG,

A while back I was part of a discussion where I expressed general satisfaction with video editing on Linux.

Excellent, thanks. I'm planning to do a music video. Although I'm expecting it to be totally lame and rather karaoke-esque I want to go through the full process.

I went through the site but I have one question, if you know.

Does it handle multi-camera? eg. We do 3 takes miming to the music, on the beach, walking through a park and performing "live". Each take is placed on a separate track and synchronized to the base audio track. Then you switch the view between tracks along the timeline.

Brett