Re: [tlug] troubleshooting session timeout in apache / roundcube

scott さんは書きました:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm having a problem with Roundcube (PHP/Ajax web based email client).
> When composing a mail, after around two minutes of inactivity it gives
> an error "your session is invalid or expired" and kicks the user out,
[snip]

I've found this ticket[1] on their track. Hope you have not seen it :D
This bug is very similar to what you are talking about.
It's marked assigned, fixed, re-opened, fixed, re-assigned and fixed
again :D

That latest status of it in 0.1b2 is marked as "fixed". So if you are
using latest version of Roundcube, it is time to re-open the ticket :P.

[1] http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1483951