RE: Emacs splash screen [was: Re: [tlug] lynx proxy settings

The Open Source license managed that years ago without
all the chaos that surrounds the patent wording in GPL3.

In fact, that was the very reason that the Open Source
license used to be listed as incompatible with the GPL,
was because of the patent issues that the FSF used to
feal were incompatible with the spirit of the GPL.

I suppose that they have learned otherwise sense then.
That, and I think that more recent versions of the OSL
may have been more friendly (I will have to read it
soon and find out).

--
Ken