Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

On 9/17/07, Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:
> If you are not successful in finding a seller, I'm willing to burn a
> basic set for you and send/hand them over. Are you anywhere near downtown?

I'm just curious - by "downtown", do you mean "shitamachi"-downtown?
Or Marunouchi/Shinagawa/Shibuya/Shinjuku/Ikebukuro-downtown?  I think
there are three kinds of "downtown" in Japan - The Japanese downtown
(shitamachi / artists'/entertainers' side of the tracks, whatever);
the American-English downtown (center of town, typically the business
district, thus Marunouchi); and British-English downtown (mysterious
meaning that I heard before but have forgotten).

Lyle