Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Debian CDs in Tokyo?

On 2007/09/16, at 14:51, Christopher Cramer wrote:

I just bought a computer and I would like to install Debian on it. It
has only a CD drive and no DVD drive (and no ethernet either... I don't
intend to connect it to the internet at all). I could possibly go to
a manga cafe and download/burn all the discs, but there are 21 discs so
it would take quite a while to do that.

So does anyone know of a place that sells Debian on CD in Tokyo? I live
in Shinjuku, but I am willing to go anywhere in Kanto to get this.

I don't know any shop which sells Debian installer, but I found a list of
shops which sell PC UNIX software.
http://www.omronsoft.co.jp/SP/contact/shoplist/pcunix.html#kanto

By the way, why not network install?

--