RE: [tlug] Fair use effects on the economy

The problem there is that X was specifically defined.
Now, whether or not this is an actual accurate way of saying
how much Microsoft has contributed, I will resist saying. >:P

However, it does mean that unfortunately X is likely a very
high number.  Easily around the upper sixties to seventies still.
Some people would say in the nineties, but I am taking into account
those businesses who A) are using Macs or Linux boxes, and B) those
companies that do not own computers at all.  Of course category
A is a little tricky, given who owns a very large chunk of
Mac now anyway. ^^;;

--
Ken