RE: [tlug] A place to connect my laptop

You may be right.
I think the economic differences between Japan and the US are
complex.  In the states, there are a lot of people who do not
own computers, but many marketing types ignore them pretty much
when deciding what they call average.

I am not sure how they handle it in Japan.  In the states,
marketing focusses so much on demographics, that anything
outside their demographic pretty much doesn't exist too them
beyond a possibility for a few more customers. ^^;;

:-)

I think this subject could use more study on my part. :)

--
Ken