Re: [tlug] IBM joins the OpenOffice.org Community

Hi,

I was simply glad to know that OO is gathering more supports in the industry.

Charles Muller wrote:
I'm equally suspicious. I've never seen IBM acting in a consistently magnanimous manner.

Just for a reminder, JFS (Journaled File System) on Linux was released by IBM as GPL code, and it's still supported and updated by IBM. It doesn't guarantee the next action, but I hope they will contribute more codes on OpenOffice too.

---Shin.
--
== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/