RE: [tlug] A place to connect my laptop

Just have to make sure that it is in your contract.
I'm not sure if my phone will do this or not. :P

A number of sailors have run into issues where they
did not understand their contract, and there was not
a price cap for packets, and they ran up HUGE phone bills. ^^;

By huge, I mean that a few of them will be paying off their
phone bill for the next twenty years or so, I am sure of it.
@.@

One guy ran up a phone bill for arround 40K USD. O.o;;;

The service is cool, just make sure you have it in your
contract. :P

--
Ken