Re: [tlug] NTT Hikari Fiber - Does it "Just Work" with Linux (Kubuntu)?

On 9/8/07, Niels Kobschätzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
> <snip weird GMail-story about "deleted" messages after discarding a reply>
>
> I just tried to reproduce what you've described but I couldn't.
> Usually I see in all mails or inbox only discussions (which include
> sent and received mail), not single messages of discussions. I did
> what you've described and I still have the discussion with now 32
> messages, all not collapsed (seeing only that there are messages but
> not from whom) and nothing wrong here.
> I attached a screenshot for being clear what I am seeing.

Ah!  Mystery solved!  I'm using a dark background with light
characters for nearly everything on my computer and I couldn't see any
lines - just a gap between one message and another.  I tried clicking
in the empty space and suddenly every message was listed.  Thank you
for sending that screen capture!

Lyle