Re: Channel Capacity [ was: Re: [tlug] NTT Hikari Fiber - Does it "Just Work" with Linux (Kubuntu)?

Keith Bawden さんは書きました:
> Yep and you are correct. Just provided the link to see how in the past
> the capacity limits had been released. Before CDMA and Walsh Codes
> frequencies could not be reused as often.

I don't think I could fully understand what you meant.
AFAIK, every channels ( in the mobile phone case, it is a many-to-many
channel ) has its limit ( aka channel capacity ). By using techniques
like Walsh Codes, we can increase the channel capacity but never better
than its upper bound.

> Let's see what "they" come up with next.

CMDA is 2.5G and the current one is 3G right? ( FIXME )