Re: [tlug] [OT] UML Book

Zuco Pietro さんは書きました:
> http://www.amazon.com/Unified-Modeling-Language-Addison-Wesley-Technology/dp/0321267974/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b/102-1946485-5979354
Unified Modeling Language User Guide, The (2nd Edition) (The
Addison-Wesley Object Technology Series) (Hardcover)

As you can read the reviews, this book is better considered a "manual".
It assumes that you already know everything. But once you get the basic,
google is your reference, right? :D. So this book is useless then.
I don't recommend this book for pratical uses.

> http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Yourself-Hours-Complete-Starter/dp/067232640X/ref=sr_1_1/102-1946485-5979354?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1188977370&sr=1-1

Sams Teach Yourself UML in 24 Hours, Complete Starter Kit (3rd Edition)
(Sams Teach Yourself) (Paperback)

I personally don't think "instant" book like this. And I don't like
books with できる、 "for dummies", "for completely idiots", "in 24
hours" ... in the title. They worth for tachiyomi. You need them if you
want a fast catch-up.

> All them lack of practical examples.
> I need to implement code from a diagram and create a diagram from code.
> I was looking for examples that show me an UML project, class
> diagrams, activity,.... and the resulting code, and the only examples
> I found was really simple and practically useful for nothing.

I have read this book I found that it is quite good.

UML for the IT Business Analyst: A Practical Guide to Object-Oriented
Requirements Gathering (Paperback) [1]

It is *NOT* exactly what you need but I am sure you will benefit a lot
from it. Read the reviews!

# Hm,Tlug is quite silent recently so I speak :D

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/UML-Business-Analyst-Object-Oriented-Requirements/dp/1592009123/ref=sr_1_1/002-7603129-9960008?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189048117&sr=1-1