RE: [tlug] [OT][WAY OT] Perhaps of intereste to Sci Fi Fans:

I should have provided more a synopsis though, as apposed to that much.
:P I should have tracked down a URL. ^^;  It came to me as an email
attachment.  Though, the original info was cool.  :P

Just remember, "he science fiction of today, is the science of tomorrow."
(I'm not sure who said that, I heard it a long time ago.)