[tlug] Re: [OT][WAY OT] Perhaps of intereste to Sci Fi Fans:

On 01/09/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> I am not sure what The Navy Times general policy on copying is, I
> may want to look into that as well. ^_^

Below is the general form of a copyright-friendly military news Usenet
article for reference:

Possible Civil War vessel found in Miss. river
http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-31/1188559448265920.xml&amp;storylist=alabamanews

{EXCERPT} al.com, AL (AP) A curious history buff may have found a
Civil War-era vessel in the Yazoo River. Bob Harston of Silver City,
Mississippi, said he's heard stories...

http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-31/1188559448265920.xml&amp;storylist=alabamanews

The Civil War Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/us-civil-war

Civil War Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/civ.htm#isr

	U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
	reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
	with our laws this report cannot be provided in
	its entirety. However, you can read it in full
	today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
	this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
	the distributing Library. This report is provided
	for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
   Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
   The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
   16907 Brighton Avenue
   Gardena CA 90247
   1-310-532-0634

   Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
   http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

   Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
   http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm

Regards, Gernot