Re: [tlug] [OT][WAY OT] Perhaps of intereste to Sci Fi Fans:

On 01/09/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> I know this is off topic, but I thought it might be of interest to science fiction fans. >:P

Yes, this is fine.

> Copied from CHINFO 28 Aug 07.  Basically a summary of news reports of military interest.
>
> The only changes I made were adding line breaks.

But this is less good.

Unless the copyright of the original source *clearly* states that
copying is allowed, please limit yourself to a short excerpt, with a
link to the original. If the original is an email, make an effort to
see if said email is archived somewhere, and link to that.

I am currently adding a section to the list policy to be very clear
about TLUG's stance on the issue of copyrights. Look for that soon.

--
Cheers,
Josh