Re: [tlug] Re: proposal for talk on LaTeX

Daniel A. Ramaley writes:

 > Will there be a video made of this talk, if it happens? I have been
 > wanting to learn how to do CJK with LaTeX

Just install TeXlive and put

\usepackage{CJK}

in the preamble and

\begin{CJK*}[dnp]{JIS}{min} ... \end{CJK*}

around the Japanese.  If you want to do Chinese and/or Korean too,
things get more complicated, mostly because there are enough free
fonts for those languages to make understanding the NFSS
worthwhile. :-)