RE: [tlug] [WAY-OT] US politics: Dog bites man [1]

*Grins*
If the bastard ever makes the ballets, he has my vote. :P

What do people think of Juliani (I am sure I spelled that wrong)?
He has not been in the media lately, but I hear he is running for
the republican candidacy?

I just know that I am not inclined to vote for Romney, even if
he were the last republican on the ballet. :P