RE: Gotta Learn Vi . . . . . . (was Re: [tlug] [Newbie] Becoming'root' in Kubuntu: Use sudo)

So, is this the start of a list of crimes? :P
I would add Visual Basic to the list as well. ^^;;
And don't forget jscript.

For that matter, I think those two did far more
lasting damage than edlin ever did.  *grins*

--
Ken