Re: [tlug] Install Festa: Streaming with Ogg/Vorbis, Theora

At Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:47:16 +0900,
Josh Glover wrote:
> Will you please provide a link to the page where the stream will be posted?

It is not yet available, but maybe I can provide it as:
http://a.knok.ddns.daionet.gr.jp:8800/

> > > Would you like an English translation? I am sure some TLUGger can oblige. :)
> >
> > I am really busy now, so I'll try to describe summary:
>

> Sorry, I meant: 英語版がほしかったら、私か他のTLUGメンバーは翻訳して上げるはずです。:)

Oops, I misunderstood... I'm really busy so I couldn't read email
carefully. I am appriciate your thoughtfullness.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com