Re: Gotta Learn Vi . . . . . . (was Re: [tlug] [Newbie] Becoming 'root' in Kubuntu: Use sudo)

Scott Robbins wrote:
On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 08:45:17PM -0600, David J Iannucci wrote:
I remember when Gentoo was first out, it didn't include vi, only nano.
Many of us would edit make.conf, only to have the original build fail
after several hours because, out of habit, we had put :x or :wq at the
end of make.conf.  (I was the first to publicly admit it, then there
were a flood of "Me too," posts.)  :)

Anybody else remember ed or edlin?? :)