Re: [tlug] How to use FF's shortcuts

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:49:37 +0800, "Mike Mazur" <mmazur@example.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to share a couple FF shortcuts:
> CTRL+L highlights the location field
> CTRL+K highlights the search field
> F3 can also be used for the next search result (am I used to this from
> M$'s Notepad?)

Note that Adobe's Flash player hogs keyboard input. If you want to use ^L
or ^K while there's flash content displayed, you'll need to click in the
address bar before in order to restore keyboard focus to FF. This is true
of the Linux version, anyway. I don't know about the Windows or Mac
versions.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation