RE: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

MS on system integration.
We have four "products"....
We have a Basic compiler, a C++ Compiler, an OS, and an office suite (thus the quotes).

They all LOOK alike!!!! They are integrated. *grins*
Or so they seem to think.

Now, try installing all of the above on the same machine,
 and see if everything runs as expected.  ^^;;
I am sure they are probably getting better, but they had
Severe issues in past with running VB and IE on the same
machine.  ^^;;

And if you upgrade any one of these parts, say for instance
the email client that comes with the office suite, you can
expect that several other parts will break.  :(  I am stuck
with Win2K in the office, so I am still stuck with the set
of software that was least friendly to playing nice with
others.  Non-MS software runs just fine.  :P It is only the
MS stuff that runs into problems. ^^;;

Ironic, ne?

--
Ken