Re: [tlug] Re: [CoLoCo] RESPECT MICROSOFT

On 23/08/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> In particular, about the "nobody trusts Microsoft" comment, I don't
> think that that's the case for the cusomters in a enterprise consulting
> market. They're already heavily invested in MS products; why would they
> trust MS less than they'd trust IBM to help them out on enterprise
> integration projects?

This has been true in every IT department I've ever been a part of. MS
is something that is usually foisted on IT departments, and Microsoft
is the *last* consulting company that would be hired to do systems
integration.

Have you experience to the contrary?

--
Cheers,